Booking And Payment Terms
Basic common-sense details on how to book and pay for your music and audio recording sessions. In a nutshell, it's "pay as you go", but there are some guidelines that will ensure everyone stays happy.
- A minimum 50% deposit is required to book any studio time in advance. For sessions shorter than 4 hours full payment is required in advance. "No shows" forfeit their entire deposit.
- VISA, Mastercard, and Discover credit cards, cash, check, and money order are accepted forms of payment.
- Deposits are non-refundable. Bad checks that incur an NSF fee must be repaid with cash or money order, plus $30.
- No work will be done in advance of the down payment. Full payment is due when sessions are over, at the end of each session, and/or after any editing or mixing work has been done. There are no refunds for studio time expended and charged when agreed to in advance by client, whether explicitly or implicitly.
- Please be prompt! The clock starts at the time set by the client when the booking is made. Early arrivers are welcome to wait outside in the screened-in patio area or, if no other clients are present, in the indoor lounge.
- The client must pay for all time booked for each session even if the client finishes before the scheduled stop time.
- All recording media remains the property of Groove Tunes Studios until final payment is made.; No in-progress mixes will be given out unless all payments are up-to-date. GTS reserves the right to wait for checks to clear.