Knowing and understanding the studio policies at our music studio will help everyone maximize the execution of the recording project. We have very few stipulations, but they are important to us, and are worth noting.
- Client sessions are by advance appointment only.
- Please keep the number in your party to only those needed for the session. This will help things move along more smoothly and will save you time and money.
- Client parking is restricted to the left side of the driveway. Please do not block the right side of the driveway.
- Studio access is around the back side of the premises only, through the screened-in patio and through the back door. Clients are permitted in the lower level of the building only.
- The kitchenette is for client use. Clients may help themselves to drinks and refreshments.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the premises. However, smoking is permitted outside in the screened-in patio area.
- When arriving and departing the premises please keep noise levels down, especially at night.
- Groove Tunes Studios cannot be held liable for any objects or belongings left on the premises.